Business Lenders Leads
EMAIL LEADS works with Business Lenders to generate business funding clients. EMAIL LEADS can target potential clients based on:
- Geography (city name, county, zip codes, area codes, etc.);
- Type of Business (By SIC code or Industry); and
- Size of business (by Revenue).
Our process is designed to make sure Business Lenders reach business owner who are looking for business funding.
How it Works
EMAIL LEADS will create a list of prospects for you and email them multiple times asking for an appointment. We then forward all interested responses to you immediately so that you can follow-up.
Our process is turn-key and works as follows:
- We will create a targeted list of potential clients based on geography and title.
- We will create a professional introductory letter to send to your list.
- We will forward all prospect responses to you on a daily basis (via email or phone).
- You pay only for responses.
This product is designed to produce a constant flow of leads for your sales people to follow up on.
We’ve been in the data business since 1987. We maintain a database of over 16MM business executives and are able to customize our lists to ensure your campaign reaches your target client.
Pay-Per-Lead pricing starts at $110 per Lead. A Lead is defined as an email response where the target is willing to speak to your Company.
EMAIL WE SEND ON YOUR BEHALF:
This is xxxx xxxxxxxx with xxxxxxxxxxx, a direct lender serving small businesses across the U.S. You may have read about us recently when we were featured in Forbes.
xxxxxxxxxxxx specializes exclusively in small business lending
and uses a peer-to-peer model, meaning accredited individual and institutional investors put up the capital to fund individual loans. Our loans are structured like traditional bank loans – with aggressively priced rates and terms up to 36 months to ensure your monthly payments are affordable.
Following is a short list of some of the clients we’ve helped:
- A $50,000 term loan for an Advertising Agency with $750k annual revenue
- A $65,000 term loan for a Car and Truck Parts Manufacturing Co. with $260k annual revenue
- A $100,000 line of credit for a Staffing Company with $1.2M annual revenue
- A $100,000 line of credit for an IT Consulting Services Co. with $2.4M annual revenue
- A $150,000 combined term and line of credit for a Data & Research Co. with $350k annual revenue
- A $150,000 term loan for a Web Development Co. with $3M annual revenue
- A $250,000 line of credit for a Commercial Cleaning Co. with $3M annual revenue
Our loan amounts range from $25k to $250k and clients usually borrow funds for the following reasons:
- Pay off high-cost debts (refinance MCA and daily debit loans)
- Purchase equipment
- Buy inventory
- Expand an existing business or open a new location
- General working capital
I would like to set up a call with you to discuss selling your business. We have found that the businesses which garner the best prices plan ahead for their sale. As interest rates rise and the economy softens, this becomes even more important. It's so easy to put off positioning your business for sale, but make today the day you schedule a call with us and learn about the market, the process and the services we can provide. You'll be glad you did.
xxxxxxxxxxxx has a very flexible underwriting process.
If you’ve been in business for at least 12 months, have a personal credit score of 600+, and generate monthly revenue of $20k or more,
we can probably help you. Typically we’re able give you a response within 48 hours of submitting a complete application package.
For many customers, we’re able to fund their loan in less than a week.
I would like to contact you to introduce xxxxxxxxxxxx and see if we are a fit for your business. Are you available to speak next Tuesday or Wednesday after 2pm?
xxxx xxxxxxxxx - xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxx
RESPONSE WE FORWARD TO YOU:
Next Wednesday @ 2pm works for me. 720-xxx-xxxx
xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx